Wednesday, October 11, 2006

the sweetest thing

As I read this post from a blog I ran into (and now I'm a frequent visitor), I felt kileg. Not mushy sweet.
just sweet.
---------------------------------------

Everyday I'm learning something new about you, and it never ceases to amaze me. Like the fact that you've read Jonathan Franzen's "The Corrections" before (and it's a bloody thick book).
Or how you're a somewhat gullible foodie ("Look, that stall says it's FAMOUS!").
Or how our laughter seems uniquely alike (you laugh like a young boy, while I laugh like a young girl).

In 2 days' time, it'll be 2 months since we've been together and I'll be out of the country on a short business trip.

I'll be glad to come back to you.


http://vaya.blogspot.com/2006_05_01_vaya_archive.html

No comments: